Learning about Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is absolutely essential to anybody who wants to overcome hurdles, connect with others better and take control of their lives, no matter what their age, background or personal situation.
This course covers everything you need to know about NLP, including a detailed description of exactly how it works, the various levels of personal change it affects and practical examples of powerful NLP techniques.
From the benefits and criticisms to effective industry applications and job opportunities for practitioners, this course covers everything you’ll ever need to know about Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
You Will Learn
- The inner workings of NLP and the six levels of change involved
- The various components and practical examples of NLP techniques
- The benefits NLP has to offer and insights into common criticisms
- Practical industry applications and a list of interesting jobs for NLP practitioners
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will achieve more by overcoming insecurities and emotional blockages
- You will connect better with loved ones and heal broken relationships
- You will create your own business opportunities using NLP
- You will attract success and love into your life by changing your outlook
Who can take the Neuro-Linguistic Programming Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Neuro-Linguistic Programming Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.