Negotiation Skills Certificate
The Negotiation Skills Certificate course is one that will supply information about how to negotiate with anyone in any field throughout the United Kingdom. This is a course that offers an intensive method of training by giving you the tools and teaching the skills that you will require to become a master negotiator.
The skill of negotiating is one that is prised among hiring managers as one of the best business skills to have, and this course will prepare you to negotiate with colleagues, other business people, customers, and almost anyone. Upon completion, you will have the ability to work out any impossible situation simply by relying on what you have learnt in this course.
Introduction to the Negotiation Skills Certificate
While taking this online training course, you will have the ability to study for your Negotiation Skills certificate when it is convenient for you and at your own pace. Many students continue to work whilst taking the course, and study in the comfort of their own home.
When the course is complete, you will take a full multiple choice exam. If you pass, you will obtain your nationally recognised certificate, which you can print at home, or we will post it to you for a fee.
What You Will Learn
We have designed the Negotiation Skills Diploma course to provide you with a full overview on how to negotiate in the workplace and improve your business standing. This course includes the following:
- An overview of negotiation skills
- Information on the elements involved in successful negotiation
- The skills required to be an effective negotiator
- The psychological aspects of negotiating
- Dealing with pressure from customers, colleagues, and supervisors during negotiations
- Creating an objective list for negotiating
- How negotiating and communication work hand in hand
- When and how to make concessions when you are negotiating
- How to wrap up negotiations and where to go from there
Benefits of the Negotiation Skills Certificate
You will experience many benefits upon completing your online Negotiation Skills Certificate. These benefits include:
- The capability to study from anywhere with an internet or Wi-Fi connection. This includes at home, on your lunch break at work, or even at other local businesses.
- When taking this course, you can study when it is convenient for you. There is no time limit, so you can complete the course in days, weeks, or even months.
- You can use any internet connected device to study, including mobiles, tablets and PCs.
- This course is broken down into modules, which make it easy to manage in parts. This ensures that you will have the most enjoyable learning experience possible.
- Convenient online support is available as you study, which ensures that you will stay on track during the process.
- You will have access to the comprehensive syllabus, which guarantees to give you all you require to put your career and your negotiation skills on the fast track.
- You will have better prospects when applying for work, as employers see negotiation skills as a very valuable asset.
- This is a trustworthy, certified diploma.
- The pricing structure of the course is affordable.
Who can take the Negotiation Skills Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Negotiation Skills Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 4 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.