NEGOTIATING AND THE CONCEPT OF THE THREE PS
Negotiating is a key sales skill that can make all the difference to closing or losing a deal. Negotiation is something of an art form, but with practice and patience, any salesperson can learn it. This course will teach you the principles behind successful negotiation and give you practical tips that will sharpen your skills.
You will learn how to use your emotional and cognitive intelligence to strike the best possible deal with a client, and learn when you should abandon attempts at further negotiation. We will also look at the “3 Ps” model and how it can further your understanding of the selling process.
You Will Learn:
- Why you need to understand the nature and purpose of negotiation, and seven basic rules you need to follow
- Five negotiation strategies that will enhance your rapport with a prospect and increase your chances of closing a deal
- Six pitfalls to avoid when negotiating with a prospect
- How the “3 Ps” model can help you navigate the sales process
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work in sales, this course will help you use negotiation skills to boost your conversion rate
- If your role entails any form of negotiation or mediation between two or more parties, you will be able to make good use of the transferable skills outlined in this course
- By learning the “3 Ps” model, you will be able to enter negotiation situations knowing that you have a reliable structure to fall back on, making you a more confident communicator
- If you are interested in consumer psychology, this course will deepen your knowledge of the consumer decision-making process in response to external pressure
Who can take the Negotiating and Concept of Three Ps Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 3 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 3 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 3 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Negotiating and Concept of Three Ps Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.