Myers–Briggs Theory and Test
When it comes to the intricacies of humans, one thinks of personality as being the biggest differentiation. It is instinct to categorise our surroundings in order to better understand things. Psychologist for years have been striving to do just that with personalities and their many traits.
But how do they manage to accurately determine who has what traits?
This is where theories and testing methods such as the Myers-Briggs comes in handy. Those who take the time to understand what they Myers-Briggs test and theory are gain a deeper understanding of people, themselves and how tests can be used as a reliable psychological tool.
If you are interested in delving into the depth of your own personality, then it never hurts to start with the easiest test – the Myers-Briggs test.
In this course you will learn about each aspect of the Myers-Briggs test and other related tests.
What You Will Learn with This Course:
- The Myers-Briggs theory and test, as well as other types of psychometric tests
- The psychometric test reporting methods
- The personality results of the Myers-Briggs test and how they can be applied
- The dichotomies used in the Myers-Briggs test and theory and the limitations of this test/theory
The Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will get to learn more about psychometric testing and how these tests are used as psychological assessment tools
- You will get to learn more about your own personality type and how to accurately do your own self-reporting
- You will be able to gain more confidence in yourself by understanding your strengths and weaknesses
- You will be able to achieve a deeper understanding of people and their many different personalities
Who can take the Myers–Briggs Theory and Test Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Myers–Briggs Theory and Test Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.