Mobile App Marketing (ASO) Certification
Looking to develop a cool mobile app for your business? Mobile apps are used by billions of users all around the world and are an excellent way to reach out to your target audience.
Mobile apps are fun and easy to use, while providing education or information at the same time. The scope for business marketing using mobile applications is mind-boggling.
However, developing and marketing a mobile app of your own is easier said than done. The video course on developing mobile apps covers a number of crucially relevant topics, from writing your own code to tips on how to engage customers and how to get users to love your app.
What's Covered in the Course?
Some of the useful things that you’ll learn in this video course include:
- The best strategies for those who wish to develop their own app and feature it on Apple App Store or Google Play Store for download;
- The best platforms that you should consider featuring your app on;
- Reliable ways to launch your app and how to identify issues;
- The differences between launching your app on iOS or Google Play;
- How to earn revenue through ads, and how to decide between free and paid options;
- Different ways to monetise your app, including adverts and the whale monetisation strategy;
- How to identify keywords for higher traffic and rank highly on app stores;
- How to increase customer engagement and keep customers from uninstalling the app;
- How to help prevent users from uninstalling the app;
- How to use Mobile Action tool to optimise your app, acquire customers and analyse download estimations;
- How to achieve good reviews and increase session lengths, by adding videos, text content, adverts, chat, etc.
- How to get users to keep using your app regularly, and how to get your app to go viral.
This video course offers the following benefits
The benefits of the course include:
- Faster and better customer engagement;
- Familiarity with marketing tools like Mobile Action;
- Proven and effective marketing and ranking strategies for your app.
Who can take the Mobile App Marketing (ASO) Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 88 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 88 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 88 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Mobile App Marketing (ASO) Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3-4 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.