Mobile and Portable Device Security Certification
An understanding of mobile and portable device security is vital for everyone at home and in the modern workplace, whether in an administrative or end-user capacity.
This course provides a comprehensive insight into every aspect of mobile and portable device security, including the history and background of security threats as well as the definition of the devices and threats involved.
From the very real consequences of vulnerability to how to practically ensure a secure mobile device, this course covers every aspect all role players must know.
You Will Learn
- A comprehensive definition and history of mobile and portable device security
- A broad insight into the nature and function of each device as it pertains to security
- All about the specific safety threats and the impact they have
- How to ensure mobile safety in both a personal and professional context
- The importance of understanding security vulnerability and how to avoid it
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will be able to implement a comprehensive mobile and portable device security campaign in your company and in your private life
- You will understand the current mobile and portable device security threats and the techniques to avoid them
- You will be able to ensure the safety of mobile and portable devices in your own life and at the workplace
- You will be able to identify vulnerable areas and provide solutions to avoid risks
- You will understand the importance of taking precautions and maintaining regular mobile device security at all times
Who can take the Mobile and Portable Device Security Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Mobile and Portable Device Security Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.