Memory Enhancement Certification
A good memory is a useful asset at work and home, but many of us know that our skills in this area could benefit from some improvement. Memory enhancement is especially important in later life, as our brains start to shrink.
In this course, you will discover practical lifestyle changes, exercises, and strategies that will enhance your memory and stimulate your brain.
You Will Learn:
- How your diet and hydration levels affect your memory
- The role of brain training apps in improving memory
- How to incorporate memory-boosting exercises into your everyday life
- Why meditation may help your memory
- Why taking up a new hobby or learning a second language will enhance your memory
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Improving your memory will make you more effective at work
- Improving your memory will help improve your confidence in social situations, as you are less likely to forget names and other key details
- Enhancing your memory will slow natural age-related decline, which will improve your quality of life into old age
- If you are a student, this course will help you improve your grades and approach your studies with confidence
Who can take the Memory Enhancement Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Memory Enhancement Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.