Meeting and Greeting Customers Certification
Customers form an opinion of a business within a few seconds. Creating a positive first impression is pivotal to a company’s success. Even if a business sells exceptional products and services, they are unlikely to establish a good reputation if their customer service is poor.
One of the most important skills in customer service is meeting and greeting. In this course, you will learn how to project a professional air from the moment you meet a customer and how to foster a positive relationship that will encourage them to return again and again.
You Will Learn:
- Why knowing how to meet and greet customers is an essential business skill
- How your mindset dictates the way others see you
- What to do if you are too busy to deal with a customer or visitor
- Mistakes that will leave your customers or visitors with a negative impression of you and your business
- The five basic customer needs and how to ensure that you meet them every time
- What to do if you do not have a ready answer or solution to a customer’s problem
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work as a receptionist or similar public-facing role, this course will teach you how to make a good first impression
- If you work in customer support or aftersales, this course will help you handle problems and complaints with minimal fuss
- If your role entails public speaking or training, this course will help improve your confidence and, by extension, your performance
- If your role entails interviewing job candidates, this course will teach you how to put them at ease and make the interviewing experience more pleasant for both of you
Who can take the Meeting and Greeting Customers Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 2 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 2 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 2 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Meeting and Greeting Customers Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.25 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.