Master Talking to Anyone Certification
Learning how to talk to everyone you encounter, from familiar colleagues to new contacts, is a skill that you must cultivate and develop if you want to get ahead in any industry. It involves learning how to socialise with others, even when you are not overly keen on engaging in conversation yourself. It also requires the ability to be selfless in conversation, asking more questions than you answer and letting your partner dominate the conversation at times.
This course goes into detail about the ways you can learn how to talk to any person, at any time, in any place. We begin by talking about why you need to be open when engaging in conversation, as well as how you can cultivate the will to talk to others when you don’t feel like it. We also discuss the importance of showing interest in conversations. Next, we review the key strategies you can use to talk to people you have not met before. We also cover the steps involved in carrying on social talk. Finally, we leave you with a few tips on how to be a successful talker regardless of the situation.
You Will Learn:
- Why you need to learn how to be a successful talker if you want to get ahead
- The basics of any successful conversation with anyone
- The importance of being able to easily engage in conversation with strangers
- The importance of social talk
- Tips on talking to anyone at any time in any place
Benefits of Taking This Course
- Gaining more confidence in yourself and your speaking abilities in all contexts
- Learning the best way to strike up a conversation with a stranger
- Learning the three key rules of engaging in any social talk
- Tips on how to engage in conversation when you do not know anyone at an event
- Understanding the characteristics that successful talkers possess
Who can take the Master Talking to Anyone Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Master Talking to Anyone Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.