Master Planning: Plan your Day, Week and Month Certification
Planning is a fundamental skill that you must learn if you are to achieve your goals and improve your productivity. However, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed when putting a schedule together.
In this course, you will learn practical tips for planning your work on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
You will Learn:
- The benefits of good planning
- How to decide on which tasks you will do on any given day
- How to stay on track
- How to plan your upcoming week
- How to accurately estimate how much time it will take you to complete a task
- How to map out your monthly objectives and when to do this
- The tools that you can use in order to help you plan
Benefits of Taking this Course:
- Whatever your profession, this course will help you plan and complete your projects
- Learning how to make useful plans will lower your stress levels, thus, increasing your job satisfaction and general wellbeing
- This course will teach you planning principles that you can also use in your personal life
- If you are responsible for managing others, this course will help you teach them how to better manage their time
Who can take the Master Planning Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 0 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 0 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 0 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Master Planning Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.