Marketing Plan Writing Certification
Once you have developed a good business plan, you need to have a clear idea of how to market your business to your target audience. With numerous marketing choices available, it can be daunting to choose the marketing strategies that will work best for your business requirement. A solid marketing plan will help ensure that you use your resources wisely (a very important factor, especially if you’re just starting out). You will also be able to maximise outreach to your target market.
Regardless of the nature and size of your business, learning how to create a reliable marketing plan for your business can help create a roadmap that helps you achieve your business objectives.
What's Covered in the Course?
This course on how to write a marketing plan explains the following important topics in detail:
- How to analyse the target market and understand your customers’ behaviours, fears, wants and needs and so on. The situation analysis also covers demographics and psychographics of your niche audience.
- Why a marketing plan is important and how it can help you achieve your business goals
- How to incorporate crucial components like goals, budgets, timelines and resources into your marketing in order to avoid expensive mistakes
- How to develop a relevant branding strategy and differentiate yourself from your competition; how to analyse your competition in the target market
- How to track key performance indicators and develop a sound pricing and discount strategy
- How to use referral marketing to your advantage
- How to create a meaningful products, services and mission statement in your marketing plan
- How to analyse market trends and growth and perform SWOT analysis to position your business better
This video course offers the following benefits
Benefits of studying the course:
- Fewer chances of making costly mistakes that are difficult to undo
- Better understanding of your target market
- Improved conservation of business resources
- Learning how to brand and position yourself strategically in your target market
Who can take the Marketing Plan Writing Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 53 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 53 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 53 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Marketing Plan Writing Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.