Managing Your Workload
Today’s work environment exerts high pressure on employees, making it difficult to work efficiently. Work can overwhelm you. You can feel stressed and pulled in all directions, losing the ability to focus. With ever-increasing schedules and more jobs in need of your attention and time, the workplace environment can be endlessly demanding.
Therefore, there is a need for a solution to help entrepreneurs and employees to better handle their workloads and deliver exceptional results. Workload management is a skill that everyone should develop to cope in the modern workplace and overcome its high pressures.
The solution to managing a high workload is adopting a proactive mindset instead of a reactive approach. This course has been developed to help you learn how to manage your workload effectively and efficiently.
You Will Learn:
- How workload can affect your life
- The need to learn how to manage your workload
- How to manage your workload
- The benefits of workload management
Benefits of Taking the Course:
- Taking this course will help you:
- Learn the importance of managing your workload
- Learn the benefits of workload management
- Develop workload management skills
- Take control of your workload using hands-on tips
- Learn how to prioritise your workload
- Learn how to create value and become more productive through workload management
- Learn how to use the 80/20 rule
- Learn how to be more proactive in managing your workload
- Learn how to create work schedules
Who can take the Managing Your Workload Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Managing Your Workload Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.