Managing Emotions at Work Certification
Negative emotions are a normal part of everyday life and most of us have to learn how to handle difficult emotions at work. This can be challenging, particularly when we are under stress.
In this course, you will learn some practical methods for dealing with unwanted emotions at work that will improve your wellbeing and job satisfaction.
You will Learn:
- The most common negative emotions that people experience at work
- Why problem-solving can help you feel better
- What to do if your emotions get the better of you
- How to quickly calm down
- How shifting your perspective can help you remain level-headed
Benefits of Taking this Course:
- An improvement in your performance at work, as you will not be distracted by your emotions, when making decisions or carrying out day-to-day activities
- An improvement in your relationships with others, both at work and at home
- If you work with difficult people, this course will equip you with the tools that you need, in order to avoid over-reacting to their negative behaviours
- If your work-life balance has become imbalanced, this course will help you separate the two parts of your life and lower your overall stress levels
Who can take the Managing Emotions at Work Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Managing Emotions at Work Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.