Managing and Improving Customer Service Process Certification
Business success depends on customer satisfaction. A business may believe that it is doing well through increasing sales and profits, but its customer satisfaction statistics may tell a story of unrealised potential. If your customer satisfaction ratings are not in the higher bracket, your bottom line is not as healthy as it might be.
This course shows that customer care is an integral factor in business success and provides the teaching to help your employees effectively interact with customers, with the highest levels of service and care.
Better standards of customer care result in great customer satisfaction, which, in turn, results in customer loyalty, reputation enhancement and increased profits.
The course also covers the analysis and metrics of customer satisfaction, so it is suitable not only for team leaders and managers of customer-facing staff but also data analysts, work study staff and senior managers, who need to set or understand the customer satisfaction picture for the business.
What’s Covered in the Course?
Team members will cover the following topics in this course:
- Why good customer service is so valuable and beneficial, both for the customer and the business;
- How to improve customer service, using feedback from customers in an effective way;
- How to measure customer loyalty in a tangible way, so that it can be utilised to boost the business;
- How to analyse and improve the current customer service processes and techniques, for the benefit of both the customers and the business;
- Why the quality of customer care plays a big role in the customer’s impression and experience of the business and how to achieve a high quality service;
- How to handle customer service problems effectively and with a positive resolution for everyone involved;
- Ways in which to consistently develop and enhance the customer service process;
- Why a customer care framework is dependent upon feedback and monitoring of systems and processes;
- What service level agreements are and how to develop them, so that they work for both the customer and the business.
What are the Benefits of the Course?
This course has key benefits for staff who are involved in setting customer service processes and procedures, as follows:
- How to build, implement and manage a customer satisfaction framework;
- The effective measurement of customer satisfaction;
- Teaching staff about the identification of improvements in customer service processes and procedures;
- It is taught in modules, can be studied flexibly and is available online, accessible by any device with an internet connection;
- Full online support.
- Understand the key factors that drive customer service and positive experiences
- Learn how to utilise bad customer service strategically to drive business improvements
- Discover how to effectively collect customer information and identify expectations
- Find out how to tangibly measure customer loyalty and increase customer retention
- Gain an accurate understanding of current customer service processes at all levels of your organisation
- Identify which processes are benefiting the customers and the company and which are hindering success
- Understand how customer service influences the customer’s impression of your company and its reputation
- Identify where your company and its employees are not meeting the needs of customers and are not demonstrating the essential factors that constitute excellent customer service
- Learn about customer service processes: their relevance and steps for implementation
- Understand how to use metrics to develop a progressive customer care model
- Explore the internal aspects needed to drive continuous development
- Comprehend the significance of the customers’ values and perceptions
- Understand the key aspects and significance of customer relationship management
- Learn how to identify and overcome barriers to exemplary customer service
- Uncover how to leverage technology, processes and people to improve customer relationships and satisfaction
- Appreciate the role that feedback and monitoring plays in establishing a good customer care framework
- Understand the importance of self-directed learning and how to choose direction
- Comprehend the qualities, traits and skills which are needed for your role
- Learn how to write achievable objectives which empower and motivate you
- Find out how to stay on track with complex and long term goals
Who can take the Managing and Improving Customer Service Process Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Managing and Improving Customer Service Process Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 8 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.