Managing Classroom Behaviour
Learning how to manage classroom behaviour is essential for everyone involved in the educational process, including parents and school administrators, and is especially important for teachers of all age groups in any type of educational establishment.
This course covers everything you will ever need to know regarding ensuring a well-run and hassle-free classroom, which is highly conducive to learning and developing great students.
You’ll be able to understand children’s behaviour on psychodynamic, cognitive and biological levels and develop a proper relationship with students through leading by example and having a deep connection with them.
From the rules and routines, to ensure a well-run and well-behaved class to dealing with problems using the highly acclaimed ABC diagram and many other proactive and reactive techniques, this course covers everything you’ll ever need to know regarding managing classroom behaviour!
What You Will Learn:
- How to understand the root psychological, environmental and physical aspects of children’s behaviour
- The different rules and routines you need to establish in the classroom, to ensure a disciplined and interactive environment
- How to develop a strong relationship with each student, by setting a good example and connecting with them on their level
- Dealing with problems using the ABC chart and other highly effective proactive and reactive techniques
The Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Further your current teaching career and open up new opportunities around the world
- Improve your chances of landing the teaching job of your dreams, by displaying a deeper knowledge of classroom management in interviews
- Gain the trust and support of your students, and enjoy every moment in the classroom
- Avoid causing psychological or emotional damage to children, by engaging incorrectly with them
Who can take the Managing Classroom Behaviour Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Managing Classroom Behaviour Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.