Managing a Sales Team Certification
All effective sales teams are headed by competent leaders who know how to get the most from their staff. If you lead a sales team, you need to understand your key responsibilities, how to motivate your team, how to troubleshoot common problems and how to streamline the sales process.
In this course, you will learn about the role of a sales manager and how you can make your team more efficient. You will discover the personal qualities you need as a manager and practical tips you can use on a daily basis to build a cohesive, successful sales department.
You Will Learn:
- The typical structure of a sales team and who you will report to as a manager
- The primary responsibilities of a sales team manager
- The seven personal characteristics of successful sales team managers
- The 11 things good sales team managers do on a day-to-day basis to improve their teams’ performance
- The importance of listening skills and empathy in overcoming problems
- How to motivate your team and improve their efficiency
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you are working as a sales manager, this course will help you supervise your team and drive sales
- If you are looking to further your career in sales, this course will help you decide whether a management role is right for you
- If you work as a senior sales manager responsible for several departments, this course will help you evaluate the performance of lower-level sales managers and highlight areas for change
- This course will teach you transferable communication skills that will help you engage with members of your team
Who can take the Managing a Sales Team Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 3 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 3 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 3 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Managing a Sales Team Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.