MAKING YOUR SALES PITCH
To persuade a prospective client to make a purchase, you need to make a convincing sales pitch. Your success will depend on your ability to understand your customer’s needs, communicate your message and appear confident at all times.
This course will teach you how to put together a compelling pitch that will help you build a strong rapport with a prospect and close the deal. It takes you step-by-step through the planning process so you can feel confident when making a pitch.
You Will Learn:
- Why it’s normal to feel anxious prior to making a sales pitch and the five steps you should take to ensure you are well-prepared
- How to speak and stand in a way that conveys quiet confidence and authority
- What to do if you make a mistake during your sales pitch
- The five most common mistakes people make when giving a sales pitch and how to overcome them
- Why it is important to get feedback on your pitch and why it’s a good idea to watch other people make sales pitches
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- This course will help you make convincing sales pitches that will give you a better chance of closing a deal
- This course will teach you what makes for a weak and strong sales pitch, and will therefore enable you to give meaningful feedback to colleagues who ask for your opinion on their selling skills
- This course will improve your public speaking abilities, which in turn will improve your confidence and make you a more persuasive sales person
- This course will teach you a number of transferable communication skills, which will be useful in both your professional and personal life
Who can take the Making Your Sales Pitch Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Making Your Sales Pitch Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.