Making Meetings Matter Certification
Productive meetings are those that produce some sort of meaningful change – in ideas, behaviours, decisions or actions. By looking at some key items when planning, preparing for, conducting and concluding meetings, you’ll be able to make the most of your meeting time and hold meetings that matter to all.
This course will be looking at how to create meetings that matter using the five P’s of productive meetings, it will then go on to discuss planning and preparing for, conducting and concluding meaningful meetings in turn.
You Will Learn:
- What the five P’s of productive meetings are
- How to define the purpose of a meeting
- How to use an agenda to drive an effective meeting
- How to determine meeting participants
- Tips on conducting a meaningful meeting
- How to conclude and follow up effectively
Benefits of taking this course:
- You will learn when a meeting is necessary
- You will be able to better plan for an effective meeting
- Your knowledge will allow you to better determine the progress and success of a meeting
- You will learn how to keep participants engaged and committed
- You will discover how to better follow through and achieve your meeting’s goals
Who can take the Making Meetings Matter Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Making Meetings Matter Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.