Make an Impression Every Time Certification
Even if a customer loves your products or services, they will hesitate to come back if they receive poor customer service. Demonstrating respect and care is essential for building relationships and creating a base of loyal clients.
This course will teach you the basic principles of customer service and how to put them into effect in everyday business settings. You will learn how to communicate with customers, solve their problems and persuade them to buy your products and services while remaining transparent and acting in their best interests.
You Will Learn:
- Why good customer service can distinguish you from your competitors and why the principles of customer service should be upheld across all departments
- Why you should keep records of your customers and sales
- The skills and personal attributes you need to succeed in a customer service role, including a good work ethic and a willingness to listen
- The importance of measuring customer satisfaction and why you should use complaints as a starting point for constructive change
- Why maintaining a positive attitude makes a significant difference when serving customers
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work in a customer service role, this course will teach you how to offer customers a great experience that will foster their loyalty
- If your job requires you to make sales pitches, this course will teach you how to appear more convincing and build rapport with clients
- If you are interested in marketing, this course will teach you how keeping records of customers and sales made can lead to further sales
- This course will teach you how to keep a positive attitude at work when dealing with customers, thereby enhancing your job satisfaction
Who can take the Make an Impression Every Time Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 2 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 2 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 2 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Make an Impression Every Time Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.50 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.