LinkedIn for Business Certification
With millions of individuals and businesses using LinkedIn on a regular basis, all companies should take advantage of the world’s leading professional networking site. This course will show you how to get started on LinkedIn, demonstrating how it can be used to raise brand awareness and drive sales.
You will learn how to make the most of your existing contacts and reach out to new people in your field. From taking part in LinkedIn Groups to advertising job vacancies, this course will cover all the basic features LinkedIn can offer you as an individual and an organisation.
You Will Learn:
- What LinkedIn is, how it works, and the reasons it can benefit your business and career.
- How to form meaningful connections with other members, and the difference between following and connecting.
- How to join and participate in LinkedIn Groups that are relevant to your interests.
- How to use LinkedIn to generate leads by optimising your profile and engaging with your target audience.
- Why LinkedIn is a powerful tool for recruiters, and the options available to anyone looking to hire employees on the platform.
Benefits Of Taking This Course:
- This course will equip you with the knowledge you need to increase your organisation’s impact on LinkedIn, which is of particular value if you work in a sales or outreach-related role.
- If you work in recruitment or HR, this course will provide you with valuable insight into how LinkedIn can be used to screen and recruit employees.
- Anyone working in a professional environment will benefit from understanding how to utilise LinkedIn for their career development.
- This course will teach you how to project a professional image on social media and avoid “spamming” others with promotional content.
- If you are responsible for an advertising budget, the information on LinkedIn advertisements will be of interest to you.
Who can take the LinkedIn for Business Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the LinkedIn for Business Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.