Level 1 Photoshop CS6 Certification
Photoshop is an excellent tool for taking an image to the next level. It elevate the quality of a photo and can completely change an image. However, before you can learn all the advanced tricks-of-the-trade, it’s essential to understand Photoshop’s basic and most commonly used tools. Not only does this allow for proper application of tools, but its benefits span across many industries.
Photoshop is great for creating website layouts and graphics, restoring old images and artistically transforming an image. Whether you’re a professional designer or simply into editing selfies, the creative possibilities with Photoshop are endless.
Let’s look at what you will learn in this course and what some of the benefits are.
What you will learn in this course:
- How to express yourself creatively using Photoshop
- What to do with an image once editing is finished
- The different ways to enhance a photo and learn about the basic tools of Photoshop
- How to view different aspect ratios
- How to apply overlays
- About the setting options of the gear tool
- The difference between print and web options
- How to personalise personal and business documents
- Understand about different file types and how to import an image
- You will understand the importance of file size, image size and canvas size
- Enhances career options
- Learn how to effectively use layers
- Learn about the benefits of the different file types
- Understand which file type is most commonly used
- Know how to enhance photos using the spot healing brush and clone stamp tool
- Excellent tool for business as it is a commonly used platform for editing, marketing and creating business cards
Who can take the Level 1 Photoshop CS6 Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 30 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 30 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 30 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Level 1 Photoshop CS6 Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.