C++ Certification Level 1
As a reliable and fundamental programming language, C++ code can be used to programme several apps, games and software. Newer versions of C++ have been cleared of earlier issues, and it is considered a highly portable programming language.
If you’re interested in developing your own apps, it’s a significant advantage to be familiar with C++. Many top-rated apps and games in the world use its features. Using the vast library of code, you can build an app or game prototype right from scratch.
What's Covered in the Course?
This video course on C++ will cover the following topics:
- How to run the text editor, prior to running your C++ code, and why it’s important;
- The best browser to use for learning and running C++ code;
- How to create ‘cout’ statements and titles for your code;
- How to interpret error messages, and how to avoid common errors in syntax, etc.;
- How to call codes one after the other, and how to show separate pieces of code with the correct syntax;
- How to write integer and other types of variables and use indentation for improved readability of code;
- An introduction to passing variables to function codes and use if, else statements and operators in your code.
This video course offers the following benefits
The benefits of learning this course include:
- As C++ is fast and powerful, as well as efficient, you will be in an empowered position to start understanding the fundamentals of C++ coding;
- After doing the beginner’s course, you can consider learning the intermediate or advanced courses for enhanced functionality in C++;
- You will better understand how to iron out issues with your apps;
- Learning C++ will help you find ways to improve your app and add features and functionalities;
- You will enjoy much more control over how you use your computer resources cheaply and efficiently.
Who can take the C++ Certification Level 1 course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 21 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 21 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 21 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the C++ Certification Level 1 course?We estimate that the course will take about 1 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.