Learn Speed Reading Certification
Whatever your occupation, learning to read and assimilate written information will put you at a great advantage. However, reading quickly is not easy. Most people struggle to read more than a couple of hundred words per minute.
This course will teach you speed reading techniques that will help you process information at a rapid rate, thereby improving your performance at work or college.
You will Learn:
- Why the reading methods you learned at school can reduce your reading speed
- How to help your eyes move more quickly across the page
- How to hone in on the most important words and phrases within a piece of text
- Why and how to track your success
- When speed reading is and is not appropriate
Benefits of Taking this Course
- If you have to read a lot of information as part of your job, this course will help you get through it at a much faster rate
- If you are a student, this course will help you study and revise information more efficiently
- If you work in an education or training field, this course will help you understand why some students learn at a faster rate than others
- If you want to develop your knowledge of any topic, this course will help you become well-informed within hours or days, as opposed to weeks or months
Who can take the Learn Speed Reading Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Learn Speed Reading Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.25 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.