Leading Team Meetings Certification
Meetings are lifelines for any business as they help people to exchange ideas and information, solve problems, plan for growth and make decisions. Productive meetings are associated with a flow of energy that cannot be replicated in online communication such as emails. However, unplanned and unstructured meetings can be a waste of time and result in loss of valuable time and effort.
This course on Leading Team Meetings trains you to conduct meetings in a way that gets more done in shorter time spans.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to plan and organise meetings only when they are needed, how to define objectives and prepare agendas.
- How to decide on the team members to invite to the meeting which will include key decision makers, members who can offer expertise on the subject and those who have a stake in the decision
- How to decide on the frequency and time durations in order for meetings to be effective; the correct frequency and time spans can help boost effectiveness of meetings
- How to communicate in the best manner using both verbal as well as non-verbal communication for maximum efficacy
- How to adopt special tips and strategies that help lead effective and successful meetings without wasting time
Important benefits of doing the course include the following:
- You can help reduce time and manpower wastage and turn meetings into successful and productive experiences
- You can play a more active role as facilitator to ensure smooth communication and decision making
- You can help boost the bottom line and improve synergy among employees and subordinates
Who can take the Leading Team Meetings Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Leading Team Meetings Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.