Leadership & Management Skills Certification
The principles of communication (verbal, written as well as non-verbal) and conflict resolution are deeply interlinked. Conflicts, problems and challenges are often overlooked or ignored until they disrupt work or hold you back from achieving your goals. It’s very important for leaders to identify conflict situations so that they promote amicable and positive ways to resolve the situation. Peaceful conflict resolution promotes goodwill, goal achievement and overall commitment. Similarly, it’s crucial to learn how to reward employees and provide correct feedback and improve your decision-making skills.
What's Covered in the Course?
In the video course on leadership and conflict resolution, you will learn about:
- Tips and strategies to streamline written and verbal communication along with improving basic phone skills
- How to use ‘Grammarly’, a useful grammar checking app that helps clarify meanings of sentences etc in order to minimise misinterpretation
- How to provide and take negative feedback and how to separate your emotions from the situation for better resolution of differences
- How to improve the decision-making process by using the Eisenhower model to identify the importance and urgency of problems
- How to improve your leadership skills by improving collaboration among team members, rewarding members and avoiding authoritarian behaviour
- How to make the hiring process more effective and strengthen the boss-employee relationship by opening communication channels
This video course offers the following benefits
Some important benefits of doing the video course on leadership skills and conflict resolution include:
- Improved understanding of how to build better and more lasting business relationships
- Using the principles of conflict resolution to set the stage for discussion and settlement of disagreements and problems in the workplace
- Gain new insights into the problems and challenges that exist and better understand how to resolve them using synergistic tools
- Improved and effective decision-making by carefully examining the pros and cons of the situation
- Implementation of hiring competencies and reinforced boss-employee relationship for better goal achievement
- Understand how to provide and receive negative feedback and how to use the feedback model to improve communication
Who can take the Leadership & Management Skills Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 0 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 0 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 0 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Leadership & Management Skills Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.