Key Tools and Knowledge for Team Leading Certification
Understanding the key tools and knowledge for team leaders is vital for anybody currently or potentially fulfilling a leadership role, no matter the size or scope.
This course provides a comprehensive insight into every aspect of being a team leader, including the team leading styles, the characteristics of an effective team leader and how to motivate and inspire your team.
From the responsibilities of being a team leader to techniques you can apply in your role to improve your leadership, this course covers everything that anyone in a leadership role needs to know.
You Will Learn
- The definition of team leading and what it entails
- The different leadership styles and strategies
- The characteristics which define an effective team leader
- What a team leader’s responsibilities are and how to successfully fulfil them
- How to motivate your staff and team building strategies
Benefits Of Taking This Course
- You will become a better team leader by applying successful leadership techniques
- You will greatly increase your chances of securing a team leader position at work
- You will understand both the characteristics and responsibilities of being a successful team leader
- You will learn how to motivate your co-workers and your team
Who can take the Key Tools and Knowledge for Team Leading Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Key Tools and Knowledge for Team Leading Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.