jQuery Certification Level 1
What you will learn from this course:
- How to add a coding library
- How to incorporate various tag functionalities, such as fading in and out and the hide and show feature.
- Understand the difference between the ‘id’ and ‘class’ tag groups
- Understand how to code and identify the use of buttons on a page
- How to properly toggle in web programming
The benefits of taking this course
- You will know how to enter html language and what mandatory tags need to be used
- You will be able to code for animation
- You will be familiar with jsbin.com – a free coding library platform that helps with perfecting coding skills
- You will be able to identify the various codes and the similarities and differences they have with regards to output
- You will know how to work within toggle parameters and will understand a JQuery environment
Who can take the jQuery Certification Level 1 course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 38 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 38 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 38 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the jQuery Certification Level 1 course?We estimate that the course will take about 1 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.