IT Level 2
Learning IT Level 2 is essential for everyone looking to improve their productivity and efficiency when working with spreadsheets, word processing and presentation software - whether you are looking to improve your skill sets and potential at your place of work or are simply looking to improve your capabilities for home use.
This course provides a comprehensive guide to using word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software in the most professional and effective way possible.
From how to align, space and organise Word documents and effective Excel formatting skills, to creating the most professional presentations in programs like PowerPoint, this course covers everything you need to know about IT Level 2!
You Will Learn
- How to format, align and use different font styles in word processing software
- How to manage and format your spreadsheet data effectively
- The science of sorting and filtering data to improve the functionality of your spreadsheets
- How to create and format professional presentations and include elements such as imagery, graphs and audio
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will improve your chances of a promotion at work by increasing your skill set
- You will improve your chances of landing your dream job by adding vital skills to your resume
- You will increase your productivity and reputation at work by learning to work smarter
- You will save time by learning how to work efficiently when using software
Who can take the IT Level 2 Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the IT Level 2 Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.