Investing in Gold and Silver
Precious metals occur naturally, making them rare and difficult to find in comparison to other metals. The high economic value of precious metals has been attributed to their rarity in history. They are still valued in the modern age and this sees them find use as jewellery, art, commodities and investments.
Unlike base metals, precious metals are not reactive and have higher lustre, as well as being more ductile. What makes precious metals distinct are their lustre, rarity and ductility. As a result, they fetch higher prices on the market in comparison to their counterparts. This course looks into popular precious metals that investors often trade.
Firstly, it introduces gold and silver as investment commodities.
Next, it discusses gold and silver as precious metals and what makes them lucrative in the eyes of investors. The course goes on to give reasons as to why you should invest in precious metals.
It then gives specific reasons as to why you should invest in gold and silver.
The course states five popular ways of investing in gold and silver. It also states 10 drivers of the prices of gold and silver.
This is a basic introduction to investing in gold and silver. It covers the basics that every beginner investor or precious metal enthusiast should know about the commodities.
You Will Learn
- The properties of gold and silver as precious metals
- Why investors choose gold and silver over other investment commodities
- Why you should invest in precious metals
- Why you should invest in gold and silver
- 5 popular ways of investing in precious metals
- The major drivers of the prices of gold and silver
Benefits of This Course
Taking this course will:
- Teach you about precious metals
- Teach you about the properties of gold and silver as precious metals
- Teach you about gold and silver as investment commodities
- Teach you about the properties of gold and silver that make them appealing
- Teach you why it is wise to invest in gold and silver
- Teach you ways of investing in the investment commodities
- Teach you about the drivers of gold and silver commodity prices
- Help you decide if you are interested in learning more about gold and silver investment
- Help you decide if you would like to be a gold and silver investor
Who can take the Investing in Gold and Silver Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Investing in Gold and Silver Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.