Introduction to VoIP
Learning the introduction to VoIP is absolutely essential to anybody making use of voice communication today - whether you’re a start-up business, an established company, or an individual looking to understand the present and future of voice communication.
This course offers a complete guide to understanding Voice over Internet Protocol, by providing a full definition and background as well as the protocols involved and telephone system options.
From what businesses must know about compatibility and system integration, to a comprehensive analysis of the pros and cons to help you make an informed choice, this course covers everything you need to know about VoIP.
You Will Learn
- A detailed definition and a comprehensive background of VoIP
- The different protocols and telephone system options
- What you need to know to become compatible and integrate VoIP systems
- How to make an informed choice using the advantages and disadvantages of VoIP
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will save money by reducing your calling costs by over 30%
- You will increase your productivity by working smarter and integrating functions
- You will find the perfect voice communication solution for your specific needs
- You will increase new business opportunities by remaining current and relevant
Who can take the Introduction to VoIP Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Introduction to VoIP Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.