Introduction to Social Media Careers
The Introduction to Social Media Careers course is essential to anybody in today’s job market. Social media careers are one of the fastest-growing segments and there are many amazing opportunities out there for all skill levels.
This course provides you with a complete guide to social media careers. In Module 1, we define the role you will play and discuss the various traits and skills needed to successfully enter the social media world, as well as help you decide if it’s the right fit for you.
We also discuss the qualifications you’ll need and give you tips on how to gain valuable experience before you apply for a position.
In Module 2, we delve deeper into social media careers by defining and discussing the main career pathways to follow and which one suits your abilities best.
If you think you may want to join this vibrant and creative world, this is the ultimate guide to help you in your social media career.
You Will Learn
- The traits and skills required to work in the industry
- The qualifications needed and how to gain experience
- How to decide whether this is the right industry for you
- All about the different career pathways and how to decide which is best for you
- The various social media job titles and what is required for each one
Benefits Of Taking This Course
- You will have the knowledge to help you land the social media job of your dreams
- You will have many career options in a fast-growing industry
- You will be able to find the right fit for your abilities and needs
- You will have the upper hand in interviews by gaining experience and understanding the industry
Who can take the Introduction to Social Media Careers Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 2 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 2 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 2 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Introduction to Social Media Careers Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 1.50 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.