Introduction to Life Hacks
Introduction to Life Hacks is a course for anyone interested in making their life a little bit easier every day. Life hacks are small changes anyone can make in their life that end up creating more productivity, efficiency, and practicality. Often, these small changes and methods are unusual and unexpected.
In this course, we will focus on four major areas of life: finance, education, home life, and hygiene. Throughout the modules, you will learn about valuable life hacks to use in each of these areas.
The tools and techniques in this course are not your average life improvement techniques. In fact, most life hacks use things that you already have around the house or only require small investments of your time and money.
The whole point of a life hack is to make your life easier, with the least amount of effort or investment. Taking this course will open your eyes to the world of simple tips, tricks, and swaps that you can easily make in your day-to-day life.
You Will Learn:
- How to save money faster and more effectively
- How to learn and study without getting burnt out or tired
- How to keep your home clean without spending hours cleaning
- How to keep your home organised practically
- How to make useful beauty and personal hygiene swaps and tricks
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will learn about practical life skills that you can put into action right away
- You get to learn about four major areas of life and how each can be immediately improved upon
- New skills will make your life easier and more practical, freeing up more time for you to do the things you love
- You will be more productive in every aspect covered in this course: finance, education, home life, and hygiene
- You will learn about solutions to your common everyday problems
- Financial life hacks that you can use in your daily life
- Life hacks to help you study better, memorise more effectively and learn more every day
- Life hacks to keep your home clean and organised
- Life hacks you can use in your personal hygiene and beauty routine
Who can take the Introduction to Life Hacks Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Introduction to Life Hacks Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.