Introduction to Graphic Design
(Course taken from Newskills Academy USA Library)
Learning an introduction to graphic design is essential for anybody who is passionate about the vibrant world of graphic design - whether you are already in the industry or are looking to begin your journey.
This course covers everything you need to know about graphic design, including a full definition, all the elements involved, as well as the skill-sets and traits required for the job.
From the hardware and software tools you need, to the practical applications and career options, including freelance tips, this course covers everything you will ever need to know about graphic design.
You Will Learn:
- A full definition and breakdown of all the elements of graphic design
- The traits and skill-sets you need to become a successful graphic designer
- All about the hardware and software requirements
- The different career choices and a guide to becoming a freelancer
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You can work towards earning a great salary while doing something you love
- You can enter the industry and climb the ranks
- You can become a successful freelancer and work for yourself
- You can secure all the right software and hardware, no matter what your budget is
Who can take the Introduction to Graphic Design Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Introduction to Graphic Design Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.