Google Ads Certification
Google’s search engine is used to conduct 3.5 billion searches per day. Nearly 80 percent of shoppers search for a product or service online before making their final purchase, even if they intend to buy in-store. When taken together, these numbers mean that ignoring Google as a marketing channel comes at your own peril. Learning how to use Google Ads, the next generation of Google AdWords, can help your brand expand its reach in a cost-effective way.
This course goes into detail about Google Ads to give you the tools you need to succeed. We begin by giving you a brief introduction to Google Ads, including a few key definitions you need to know. Next, we give you an in-depth review of keywords, so you can choose the best ones for your needs. Then we explain how to create an ad, ad group, and an ad campaign. Finally, we talk about the importance of monitoring your Google Ads progress.
You Will Learn:
- The definition of pay-per-click advertising and how it works
- Which keyword research tools are the best and what information they can provide you
- Tips on narrowing down a list of keywords to those that are relevant to your purposes
- What ad groups and ad campaigns are and how you can take advantage of them
- Which reports you can generate to make monitoring your Google Ads progress easy
Benefits of Taking This Course
- Learning how to write ad copy that reaches your target market and compels them to follow through on your call to action
- Understanding the importance of conducting thorough keyword research before creating an ad
- Learning more about digital marketing and its advantages over more traditional forms such as print or radio advertising
- Understanding what your ROI is, why it is important to your marketing campaign, and how calculating it is easy when you use Google Ads
- Understanding why you should connect your Google Ads account to your Analytics account before posting any ads
Who can take the Introduction to Google Ads Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Introduction to Google Ads Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.