Introduction to Gaining a Cisco Certification
Learning the Introduction to Gaining a Cisco Certification is vital for everyone looking to improve their employability and skill-sets within the IT industry - whether you are just starting out or are looking to improve your current IT position.
The course provides a comprehensive guide to the most credible and versatile IT certification system in the world, by clearly explaining each qualification level, the prerequisites required and the jobs you will qualify for.
From how the certifications correlate and what each one entails, to how to begin your journey by connecting with Cisco and taking your first exam, this course covers everything you need to know about gaining a sought-after Cisco Certification.
You Will Learn
- All about the nine Cisco Certification levels and what each one entails
- The positions and careers the different levels will qualify you for
- The prerequisites for each certification and how to progress through the levels successfully
- How to begin your journey by connecting with Cisco and taking your first exam
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will land the IT job of your dreams
- You will be able to determine your own salary and package
- You will be sought-after as an employee and have many employment options
- You will be inspired and empowered to take that vital first step to self-improvement
Who can take the Introduction to Gaining a Cisco Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Introduction to Gaining a Cisco Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.