Introduction to IoT – Internet of Things
Learning about the Internet of Things is vital for everybody who wants to improve the way they communicate and get up-to-date on the most exciting technology available.
IoT can improve the way you work, play and live your life and is essential knowledge for businesses and individuals.
This course covers everything you need to know about IoT, including a full definition and comprehensive analysis of the different devices available.
From the complete guide to Smart Home, Smart Environments and Smart Vehicle solutions to an analysis of the technology which brings it all together, this course is the ultimate introductory guide to IoT.
You Will Learn
- A full definition of IoT and the different devices involved
- A comprehensive guide to Home Automation (Smart Home) solutions
- Practical applications of IoT, including Smart Environments and Vehicles
- The various technologies used to enable IoT devices and objects
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will improve productivity and profit through IoT innovation
- You will save time and effort by automating your connections
- You will attract new business by remaining current and relevant
- You will make informed IoT choices by understanding how it works and what it can achieve
Who can take the Introduction to Cloud Computing Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Introduction to Cloud Computing Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.