Introduction to AWS — Amazon Web Services
Learning about Amazon Web Services (AWS) is essential to everybody who is looking to improve their productivity and client service offerings, by harnessing the power of cloud computing. This is the case whether you’re a small start-up, an individual operator or an established company.
This course provides the ultimate introduction to how AWS works, what it offers and the various pricing and subscription options.
From the various security features and scalable package offerings to a comprehensive analysis of each of the services available and how they can benefit you, this course provides the perfect introductory guide to Amazon Web Services.
You Will Learn:
- A broad background of how AWS works and what it has to offer
- The various subscription and pricing options
- The security, privacy and safety features involved
- A complete guide to each of the major service offerings available
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will gain a deep understanding of the potential of AWS for your company
- You will save time and money by harnessing the power of AWS
- You will make the informed choice to take your business to a higher level
- You will increase productivity by focusing purely on product service and development
Who can take the Introduction to AWS Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Introduction to AWS Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.