One of the best things that you can teach yourself is how to have success during an interview. Interviews are very intimidating for most people, because they are so important. You can’t get a job these days without going through the interview process - and that one moment can make or break your chances of getting the job of your dreams.
This course gives you a full overview of everything you need to know about the interview process. We talk you through the steps you should take in the days before the interview and then we present several tips on what you should wear when interviewing. On top of this, we share some of the most common interview questions and how to answer them and give you examples of questions that you can ask the interviewer before leaving.
You Will Learn:
- Why there are different types of interviews and what happens at each type
- The steps that you should take in order to fully prepare yourself for the interview
- What you should wear to an interview, based on your gender
- What the most common interview questions are and how to answer them in a way that impresses the interviewer
- What you should do in the hours and days following your interview to ensure success
Benefits of Taking This Course
- Learn more about the interview process and why interviewers ask certain questions
- Understand how to make a great impression with the interviewer, no matter what type of interview you are doing
- Learn about what questions you can ask to impress the interviewer and also, what type of answers they are looking for to their own questions
- Understand the proper things to do following an interview to boost your chances of getting a job
- Learn how to get feedback if you are passed over by another candidate
Who can take the Interviewing Skills Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 2 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 2 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 2 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Interviewing Skills Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 1.25 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.