Inspirational Leadership Certification
There is a big difference between a manager and an inspirational leader. A manager is there to supervise and oversee a team, whereas a leader spends their time trying to inspire the team to be more productive and accomplish more of their goals.
Inspirational leadership is a key skill to learn in today’s modern corporate culture. It is no longer good enough to simply show up, put in your time, and go home. Nowadays, you need to constantly learn, evolve and strive to be better – both as a leader and as someone who must motivate others to do the same.
This course goes into detail about how you can change your style from mere management to inspirational leadership.
We begin by talking about how you can inspire the best from your team and why this is important.
Next, we talk about the specific tools you can use to help elicit the best performance from your team members.
Finally, we review the difference between business and productivity.
You Will Learn:
- Three strategies you can employ as an inspirational leader to motivate your team
- How to set effective goals that you and your team members can actually meet
- How to turn your busy, chaotic days into productive ones, where you and your team get things done
- The importance of focusing on one task at a time
- How you can adjust your management style to get the best out of each of your team members
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- The importance of paying attention to your team members
- Understanding what SMART goals are, how to set one and why they are preferable
- Learning how to communicate effectively with your team
- Understanding what your staff members mean when they tell you that they are too busy
- Learning how to change busy days into more productive ones through motivation
Who can take the Inspirational Leadership Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Inspirational Leadership Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.