Improve Your Social Skills Certification
Good social skills are essential for success in every area of life. People who are willing and able to make positive connections with others are also mentally and physically healthier.
In this course, you will learn practical strategies and tips that will improve your communication skills, help you build relationships and recover from social rejection. With practice, anyone can learn to navigate social situations with ease.
You Will Learn:
- Why giving compliments is a good way to begin practising your social skills
- How to make small talk that will help you develop positive relationships
- How to listen to others
- How to appear confident, even in situations that make you nervous
- What you should do if you make a mistake in front of others
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will appear more confident and credible at work, which will improve your professional reputation and job prospects
- You will enjoy greater rapport with your co-workers, which will enhance your general job satisfaction
- You will experience a greater sense of connection in your personal relationships
- If you want to make new friends, this course will help you expand your social circle
Who can take the Improve Your Social Skills Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Improve Your Social Skills Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.