Identifying Causes of Conflict Certification
Identifying the causes of conflict is absolutely essential for everyone today. As the pace of modern life increases, so does conflict, and learning to identify the causes helps to properly deal with it and ensure productivity and contentment.
This course provides a comprehensive insight into conflict - what causes it, how to identify potential problems and, most importantly, how to manage it.
From the full definition and categories to the actual consequences and ways to minimise and manage it, this course covers everything you need to know about handling conflict.
You will Learn:
- The full definition and different types of conflict
- The difference between good and bad conflict
- How to identify the causes of conflict
- The consequences of conflict
- The skills needed to handle conflict
Benefits of Taking this Course:
- You will be able to identify conflict triggers at home and at work
- You will improve your relationships at home and at work through conflict resolution
- You will learn how to be more productive by managing conflict
- You will learn how to apply powerful conflict avoidance techniques
- You will understand the consequences of conflict and be able to completely avoid them
Who can take the Identifying Causes of Conflict Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Identifying Causes of Conflict Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.