Identifying and Exceeding Customer Expectations Certification
Understanding who your customers are and what they need is important in today’s rapidly changing business world. With so many options out there, your business will need to stand out, if you want to keep and attract loyal customers. This course will assist you in identifying and exceeding the needs of your customers, so that you can do just that.
The course will start off by providing an introduction to customer needs and your unique selling point (USP). It will then go on to discuss ways in which to determine your customer target market and how to identify and exceed their needs.
You will Learn:
- How to identify your unique selling point (USP) and how this ties in with customer needs
- How to identify who your customers are
- Different ways of identifying and exceeding customer needs
- The importance of identifying and exceeding customer needs
Benefits of Taking this Course:
- Your knowledge will allow you to correctly identify and present products and services that meet your customers’ needs
- You will be equipped to build stronger relationships with customers
- You will learn how to retain existing customers and attract new ones
- Your skills will help bring in loyal customers that purchase from you more frequently
Who can take the Identifying and Exceeding Customer Expectations Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Identifying and Exceeding Customer Expectations Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.