Human Capital Management Certification
The success of a business is determined in no small part by the capabilities and productivity of its employees. Effective human capital management is essential at all stages of the worker cycle, from recruitment to retirement.
This course will teach you how to get the most from your workforce, how to lead a team, how to motivate people and how to ensure that you select the best candidates when recruiting.
You Will Learn:
- The relationship between HR and HCM
- The scope of HCM and the key principles underlying best practice in HCM
- Why employees are a business’ main asset and how HCM can help them perform at their best
- What is meant by the term “human capital drivers” and an overview of the most common drivers
- How to maximise human capital via training and the use of effective policies
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work in an HR or HCM-related role, this course will provide you with a useful overview of why effective employee management is crucial to the success of a business
- If you work in a managerial role, the material on this course will help you get the best performance from your team
- If you own a business, this course will help you take a holistic view of your company and appreciate why improving human capital is so important
- If you are interested in occupational psychology, this course will help you understand what drives people at work
- If you are responsible for recruiting and retaining talent at work, this course will help you choose the best candidate for a role and then nurture their development
Who can take the Human Capital Management Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 3 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 3 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 3 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Human Capital Management Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.