HR: Working with Vendors Certification
Some of the most important relationships you forge throughout your career are not with your colleagues or co-workers, but instead the vendors you work with on a regular basis. Finding the right vendor and developing a working relationship with them can ensure your company thrives in today’s incredibly competitive marketplace. The wrong vendor can quickly send you into the red, with poor delivery, sub-par products and high prices. This makes finding the right one, and learning when it is time to leave, a crucial skill to develop.
This course goes into detail about how to forge and maintain good relationships with your vendors. It begins by telling you how to find the right vendor for your organisation’s specific needs. Next, we discuss how to maintain a good working relationship with all your vendors, including how you should handle any invoicing concerns. Finally, we spend time reviewing the ways you can deal with difficulties you may experience when working with a third-party vendor. Keeping all of this information in mind guarantees you can always work well with your vendors, keeping your company firmly in the black.
You Will Learn:
- The three key factors you should look for when finding a new vendor
- Why each of those three factors is important
- Understanding how to deal with invoicing concerns
- Why it is important to spend time learning about your own responsibilities and obligations
- Who you should speak with if an order is wrong
- Why price should never be the determining factor when picking a vendor
Benefits of Taking This Course
- Understanding the role vendors play in your organisation
- Learning what steps you should take if you cannot pay an invoice on time while still maintaining a good relationship with your vendor
- Learning the steps you should take if you have concerns about chronic vendor issues
- Learning about the role delivery plays in vendor selection
- Understanding when you need to terminate the relationship with your vendor
Who can take the HR: Working with Vendors Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the HR: Working with Vendors Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.25 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.