How to Stop Procrastinating Certification
Most of us procrastinate sometimes, usually because we want to delay boring or difficult tasks. However, left unchecked, procrastination can become a destructive habit. Chronic procrastinators often fail to reach their goals, and they may also develop habits which are detrimental to their health.
In this course, you will learn why people procrastinate, and discover strategies to help you become more productive at work and at home. You will learn how to organise your work, complete tasks on time and regain a sense of control over your life.
You Will Learn:
- The three main reasons underlying procrastination
- How to make boring or complex tasks seem more manageable
- The importance of setting goals in overcoming procrastination
- Why daydreaming can help you complete your tasks
- Why rethinking the role of motivation will improve your productivity
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will become more productive at work, which will enhance your performance and advance your career
- By reaching your true potential, you will improve your self-esteem
- You will become more adept at organising every part of your life, which in turn will lower your stress levels
- If you are interested in the psychology of achievement and motivation, this course will benefit you by outlining a key topic in this field
Who can take the How to Stop Procrastinating Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the How to Stop Procrastinating Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.