How to Programme Your Mind for Success Certification
Your actions aren’t the sole determinant of your success – your mindset is also important. The way you see the world, frame your goals, and the approach you take towards failure will make a big difference in every area of your life.
This course will show you how to reprogramme your subconscious mind and literally rewire your brain for success.
You Will Learn:
- What your subconscious mind is, and why it deserves your attention.
- How to set positive goals.
- How to use affirmations to improve your outcomes.
- Why meditation is a useful tool for anyone wanting to programme their mind for success.
- How to adopt a healthy attitude towards failure.
Benefits Of Taking This Course:
- If you aren’t sure how to clarify your personal goals, this course will help you clarify your vision.
- If you want to lift your mood and adopt a more positive outlook on life, this course will help change your perspective.
- This course will help you feel empowered to make changes in your life.
- You will learn how to improve your emotional stability, which will help you succeed at work and home.
- You will be more willing to take risks because you will no longer fear setbacks.
Who can take the How to Programme Your Mind for Success Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the How to Programme Your Mind for Success Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.25 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.