How to Manage Virtual Teams Certification
Thanks to the internet, many employees can now work remotely. This has presented a new challenge for managers, because managing office-based and virtual teams requires different skills.
In this course, you will learn about the main principles underlying the effective management of virtual teams. You will learn how to anticipate and overcome common pitfalls, ensuring that all team members remain productive.
You Will Learn:
- What virtual teams are
- The challenges of managing a virtual team
- How to set expectations for good working practices
- The principles of effective communication you must observe when managing a virtual team
- How to boost team morale when working remotely
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you have to manage a team of remote workers, this course will help you anticipate and overcome problems you may encounter.
- If you work as part of a virtual team, this course will help you improve your working relationships.
- If you are interested in organisational psychology, this course will provide you with an overview of an emerging topic of discussion and interest in the field.
- If you are a freelancer, this course will help you fit in as a temporary measure of a virtual team.
Who can take the How to Manage Virtual Teams Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the How to Manage Virtual Teams Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.25 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.