How to Build Resilience Certification
Resilience is a significant determinant of personal wellbeing. Some people appear naturally more robust than others, but real resilience consists of skills and behaviours that anyone can learn.
In this course, you will discover the factors that determine resilience, and how to harness findings from contemporary psychological research to improve your own approach to dealing with life’s setbacks.
You Will Learn:
- The benefits of resilience
- The main pillars of resilience
- Why social support is key in building resilience
- Why changing your attitude towards problems can make you more resilient
- How to maintain a positive self-image, and why doing so will improve your resilience
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- This course will help you address and overcome setbacks in your professional and personal life
- You will learn how to reduce and manage everyday stress, thereby improving your general wellbeing
- If you are interested in psychology, this course will provide you with an insight into the reasons why people vary in their level of resilience
- If you support or manage others at work or at home, this course will help you assist them in times of personal or professional trouble
Who can take the How to Build Resilience Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the How to Build Resilience Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.