How Retargeting Works Certification
Have you ever browsed an online store, only to have the products you viewed follow you from website to website? This is how retargeting works, and it is an excellent way to convert web browsers to consumers.
Retargeting ensures that your brand gets in front of those who have already expressed an interest in you over and over again. Studies show that repeated exposure to brand, ads and messages can have a positive effect on your bottom line. In fact, research indicates that 70% of people exposed to retargeting ads return to the original site to complete the transaction.
This course goes into detail regarding retargeting on various web platforms. We begin by giving you an introduction to the concept of retargeting, including its benefits and examples.
Next, we talk about how you can use Google AdWords and Analytics in your remarketing campaign.
We also review retargeting on Facebook, providing you with specific tools you can use to reach out to your web visitors.
Finally, we talk about retargeting on other platforms, such as Twitter and Instagram.
You Will Learn:
- What retargeting is and why it should be a key part of your online marketing strategy
- How to remarket using Google
- Why you should learn more about Facebook Pixel
- The various ways you can use Facebook Ads to reach out to your customers
- What to do if you do not have the time or experience required to create your own retargeting campaigns
Benefits of Taking this Course
- Learn how retargeting can improve your return on investment and increase your profits
- Learn how to reach out to web visitors who may go to the competition if you do not act quickly
- Get a better understanding of the needs of your audience
- Learn how to remarket on various platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Learn how to make your conversion rate soar
Who can take the How Retargeting Works Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the How Retargeting Works Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.