Hiring Employees Certification
Regardless of the size and nature of your organisation, hiring and retaining the top talent can often prove to be a challenge, especially when seen in the light of competitive job markets. The hiring process can feel daunting and some key facts may fall through the cracks in the absence of a clear and consistent hiring strategy. Implementing a strong hiring process helps shorten the time-consuming recruitment lifecycle and reduces costs.
Bad hires cost organisations thousands of pounds and you are forced to repeat the hiring cycle all over again.
In the course on hiring employees, you will learn about:
- The importance of implementing a clear hiring process in order to select the right employees for your organisation
- How to describe the job position available so that you can attract the best talent available
- How to screen CVs from a large pool of prospective candidates and how to identify red flags that help eliminate unqualified job seekers
- How to conduct preliminary phone screen interviews and pre-assessment tests
- How to conduct professional, methodical and well-planned interviews and secure the best talent for your organisation
Some of the benefits of studying the course include the following:
- You become aware of the steps involved in the hiring process and this can help you reduce the recruitment lifecycle and save costs
- You are able to identify unsuitable candidates and weed them out at an early stage and focus on attracting the right talent
- There is increased likelihood of hiring the right employees who will contribute to the success and growth of your organisation
Who can take the Hiring Employees Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Hiring Employees Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.